High flexibility, high precision and efficient production are the demands of a highly dynamic and complex market we and our customers are facing.
Due to our high quality standards and our target-oriented thinking aimed at ensuring an optimal utilization of our products, Halder is firmly established as a competent partner helping to meet market requirements.
75 years of experience, 200 employees worldwide, sophisticated machinery as well as a wide range of products are the essential prerequisites enabling us to rapidly and reliably fulfill the most diverse needs of our customers.
Apart from offering a large variety of high-quality products, equal importance is attached to the rendition of customer-oriented and after-sales service.
As this necessitates a high level of qualification among the members of staff, we offer excellent career opportunities to junior staff members. The share of employees accounted for by trainees amounts to approx. 10 %.
Precision made in Germany –a great challenge which we are meeting day by day on a world-wide scale thanks to our international knowledge.
Halder Product Range
Modular jig and fixturing systems and clamping devices for workholding systems
- T-Slot Systems (V40, V70)
- Hole and Dowel Systems (L12, L16)
- Combi Parts
- Multiple Clamping Systems
- Multi-Vice MS 125
- Zero-Point Clamping Systems (mechanical, hydraulical, pneumatic)
- Basic Elements (Cubes, Angles, Palettes, Plates)
More than 8.000 standard parts according to DIN/ISO and factory standards
- Machine and Fixture Elements
- Clamping Elements
- Operating Elements
- Machine Elements
Professional hand tools for versatile use
- SIMPLEX Mallets / SIMPLEX Sledge Hammer
- BASEPLEX Mallets
- non-rebound soft-face mallets / sledge hammers (SUPERCRAFT, BLACKCRAFT, SECURAL)
- MAXXCRAFT Locksmith’s Hammer
- FERROPLEX Combi Hammer
- Forestry Tools (SIMPLEX Splitting Mail, SIMPLEX Splitting Axe, SIMPLEX Sledge Hammer, Hand Axe und Twisted Splitting Wedge)
Approved production organisation in accordance with EASA Part 21/ Subpart G (LBA DE.21G.0245)
- Flight-Pins (Ball lock pins in accordance with aviation standards)
- Made-to-order production (turning and milling parts, parts cut with waterjet, component assembly)